Earn While You Learn
Fuel Sales Academy is hiring Sales Development Representatives with the goal of helping people start their careers in Business-to-Business (B2B Software Sales. You will earn $15/hour — including opportunities to earn commission — while you learn a proven sales development process, grow through our on-the-job development academy, and work directly with our clients in the education technology field.
How are we different?
“How do I get the experience if I cannot get the job?”. When it comes to learning and developing in a sales role, the classroom experience is not enough. Gaining hands-on experience and knowledge of what to expect and how to excel in sales is what makes us so effective. Our program provides you with the tools and “real world” experience to set yourself apart in the employment market.
With Fuel Sales Academy, you are paid to practice your skills with a leadership team devoted to helping you develop and improve every day while you work with our client companies. Our team gets to know you, your goals, and your career ambitions. We then work to connect you with our partner companies to continue your career in sales.
Who are you?
- Naturally curious, helpful problem solvers with an internal motivation to help others.
- Dedicated to pursuing a career in sales.
- Mission-driven personality including self-management and motivation.
- Excited about how technology solutions can help any business.
- Ability to carefully listen and respond with empathy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What will you do?
- Proactively engaging and prospecting new business opportunities and customers
- Educate potential customers and generate interest in our client’s solutions.
- Work directly with client Account Executives to schedule demonstrations of their software solutions for qualified opportunities.
What will you learn?
- How to focus on the right prospects with the right message.
- How to build an effective outreach approach.
- How to manage objections.
- Effective discovery processes to ensure quality opportunities are provided to the account executives.
- Effectively use contact management technology (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.).
Where does this take you?
The ultimate goal for every Fuel Sales Academy SDR is to develop their skills and land a full-time position with one of our vetted partner companies.
A bit more about us:
We are process-driven, executing on a strategy to generate awareness and demand for our client’s solutions. Our team calls on prospects to educate, gain interest, qualify leads, and schedule product demonstrations. Pairing our startup experience with demand generation expertise, we are building unique teams bringing cutting-edge solutions to potential clients in Education Technology, Healthcare, and Financial Services. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple companies, solutions, and markets while learning every day and having a lot of fun.
We are based in Kansas City, Missouri, but we are training and placing SDRs nationwide.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs.